PowerRay is the Marine Industries hottest new tool!
Boaters and marine professionals know that there’s always something going on below the deck. PowerVision’s PowerRay underwater drone is a game-changing addition to the toolbox, enhancing the underwater operational capabilities of industry professional and recreational users like. Whether capturing unique experiences or inspecting a grounded propeller, the potential applications for PowerRay are only limited by your imagination!
Consider PowerRay’s impressive capabilities:
- A powerful underwater camera. PowerRay supports up to 4K/30FPS video, 12 megapixel stills, with a real-time HD video feed to your IOS or Android device. Capture the reef in stunning 4K clarity, identify maintenance issues in hard to reach areas or conduct a routine hull inspection.
It starts with a great camera, and PowerRay has it covered.
- REAL-TIME VIDEO STREAMING. this has huge potential
for recreational and professional users alike. Stream a snorkeling expedition or a family reunion at the
lake, in crystal clear HD, or remotely troubleshoot an underwater maintenance operation. The potential
applications are endless!
- No experience necessary. With simple controls that are easy to learn, operators typically master PowerRay’s controls in a couple of hours. PowerRay is quick and highly maneuverable, but also features speed controls to accommodate users with no experience using drones r ROV’s.
- VR and AR compatible. PowerRay is fully FPV compatible. The Wizard bundle includes a set of Zeiss VR goggles which can even be controlled via gestures for a full VR experience. It’s useful for precision piloting and a lot of fun to use. PowerRay is also now compatible with Epson Movario AR glasses further expanding its potential capabilities.
- Sonar fish-finder included. That’s right. The PowerRay Wizard includes a sonar module that attaches to PowerRay’s belly, turning into a powerful fishing tool. It even comes with an included bait drop which can be released with the press of a button.
- Expand your maintenance and inspection capabilities while reducing costs. Whether you’re a home owner inspecting his dock, a technician troubleshooting a lift or rental service checking a boat propeller for damage, PowerRay is on the job. PowerRay deploys in just minutes, and with a battery that lasts up to two and a half hours, you can focus on getting the job done right.