PATHOGEN DETECTION FOR YACHTS
Ensure safe voyages for your guests, crew, and vessel.
With Pathogen Analysis and Detection services from Poppy, gain data and insights on how airborne pathogens travel throughout your yacht, and get rapid alerts when pathogens are detected. Beyond detecting the COVID-19 virus in the air, Poppy’s platform also identifies the airborne presence of destructive mold, pests, and food-borne pathogens like salmonella. With Poppy on board, your guests, crew, and investments are kept safe from harm.
A SAFE VOYAGE HAS NEVER BEEN MORE CHALLENGING
- Owners and operators must navigate COVID-19 and other airborne infection risks
- Variant-driven shipborne superspreader events continue despite vaccines and testing
- Interior air systems were not designed to protect passengers in pandemic conditions
- Guests need confidence that they’ll remain healthy at sea
SHORE UP YOUR SHIP’S INFECTION RESISTANCE IN 2 STEPS:
- Map and measure how bioaerosols are cleared from your indoor air
Poppy’s Mobility and Air Clearance Audit gives operators a perfect image of how airborne pathogens can circulate in every corner of the ship. This determines how well ventilation and other safety measures are working and where ongoing monitoring should take place to mitigate the risks of exposure at sea.
- Continuously monitor for airborne viruses, bacteria, and molds
Operators use Poppy devices in multiple locations to detect the COVID-19 virus and 1000+ other pathogens in the air. If the virus is detected on board during the crew’s preparation for departure, individual testing determines who requires isolation and care, all prior to setting out.
Poppy Mobility and Air Clearance Audits provide visual analysis of how ventilation allows (or prevents) pathogens from spreading onboard; Poppy’s Pathogen Detection can then identify the presence of COVID-19 (or other concerns) directly on the map.
EARLY WARNING IS EARLY ACTION
- View early warnings in the Poppy App when harmful viruses, bacteria or molds are detected
- Use Poppy action plans for effective response to any detection with live support with Poppy’s Incident Response Team
- No scientific training or expertise needed to implement or use
Ready to make your ship infection-resistant?
Poppy’s subscription-based, truly turnkey model means you’re closer than you think to a safer vessel, with safer voyages for your guests and crew. Contact one of our sales representatives to learn more about Poppy and for pricing.